7H diesel engine cylinder head
Engine cylinder sand molding material
Casting sulfonic acid curing agent
Furan film removal agent
Sand mold coating
Molten iron for engine block casting
Engine block after casting process material
Ceramic grinding wheel
Product material: HT250
Product weight: 74KG
Product size: 782.58*350*105mm
Product material: EN-GJL250
Positive constant power production of this 7H cylinder head, supporting 7H engine cylinder block, using the international advanced structural design and unique oil saving technology, with high oil saving rate, light weight, strong power characteristics. After assembly, the product is used for large agricultural tractors with high horsepower and good traction performance. It is suitable for high speed operation in large farms with wide farm tools.
The cylinder head is mounted on top of the cylinder block, sealing the cylinder from the top and forming the combustion chamber. It is often in contact with high temperature and high pressure gas, so it bears great thermal load and mechanical load. The cylinder head of a water-cooled engine is provided with a cooling water jacket, and the cooling water hole on the lower end of the cylinder head is communicated with the cooling water hole of the cylinder block. The circulating water is used to cool the high temperature parts such as the combustion chamber.
The cylinder head is generally made of gray cast iron or alloy cast iron. The thermal conductivity of aluminum alloy is good, which is conducive to improving the compression ratio.
Engine cylinder head is one of the most critical parts of the engine, its high precision requirements, processing technology is complex, processing quality directly affects the overall performance and quality of the engine, therefore, engine cylinder head processing is particularly important, its key parts of the valve seat ring and pipe hole processing is the most important.
Process design -> Mold -> Modeling -> smelting -> casting -> shot blasting -> Cleaning -> Blank inspection -> Machining -> inspection -> packaging delivery
1. We focus on engine cylinder head production, with many years of industry experience.
2. We have successfully cooperated with many enterprises around the world, and have professional sales personnel in various languages.
3. Focus on OEM customization, you can get good quality and the most competitive price from us.
4. Passed the international advanced IATF 16949 system certification, standardized production.
5. Coordinated development, from casting to machining to provide strong technical support, customer new product development success rate reached 100%.
6. At the same time, we have a casting factory and a machine processing factory, providing one-stop finished products from mold, casting and processing.
1. Original packaging: 1PC/piece, 20 pieces/box (the quantity depends on the product); Plastic packing + export laminate box
2. Special packaging: can be customized, warmly welcome to contact us for more details.
1. Standard export packaging, strong packaging to ensure long shipping and international express.
2. We have professional staff to prepare the goods, pack and pack to ensure punctual delivery and strong packing.
3. Customers can choose their own ship agency or our long-term cooperation ship agency.
1. Cylinder head spot: if there is inventory, generally 5-10 days after receipt of payment can be delivered.
2.OEM products: delivery will be arranged within 30-65 days after receipt of formal drawings. (Depending on the specific product)
1. Accept OEM manufacturing
2. Deliver the goods to our customers quickly and accurately.
3. Professional technical team and strict quality control system, to ensure that the best parts to your hands.
4. One-stop procurement of engine cylinder head components to help you reduce the cost of parts procurement.
1. Q: Can I add my logo on the product?
Yes, welcome custom logo, OEM production.
2. Q: Can you use our drawings to develop parts?
Yes, please provide drawings with technical requirements to protect intellectual property rights.
3. Q: Do I need to pay the mold fee again next time I order?
A: It is not used within the mold life. After the mold life expires, it can be negotiated according to the demand.
4. Q: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T 50% deposit, 50% before shipment. We will send you pictures of the fully packed goods before shipment
5. Q: How do you make our business a long-term good relationship?
Answer: 1. We maintain good quality and competitive prices to ensure that our customers benefit;
2. We respect every customer and regard them as our friends. We sincerely do business with them and make friends no matter where they come from.